With Ansal Plaza reviving in the heart of South Delhi, there has been a spurt of new lounges and eateries in this area with the most latest and promising being TREND.
Well, going with the latest ‘Trend’ of fancy fusion food and molecular gastronomy, TREND has an array of lip smacking dishes to offer. Sprawling space both indoor and outdoor plus ample dance space.
Here are some recommended food dishes at TREND
- Puffed Aloo Chaat: For people who are street food fans
- Jack Daniel Tandoori Pork Belly: A well cooked pork belly glazed with bourbon whiskey
- Paper Thin Pizzas: Trust us, this will be the best thing on your table!
- Seven Grain Khichdi, Gurkha chutney paneer pinwheel: A super healthy dish and yummy at that! Even if you aren’t a khichdi fan, you might end up becoming one after trying this version!
- Signature butter chicken: A dish for true dilli walas but, with a twist. Shredded chicken in typical gravy and served with yummiest chur chur naan
- Falooda v2.0: A twisted falooda but still as tasty. Contains vanilla ice cream, sev, basil seeds and jello. Could be a meal starter or even an ender 😉
With a large space, easy accessibility, no parking issues, good food and yes, groovy dance music, this place promises to be the next party place in town!
Trend opening its doors for public on 2nd Aug’17 so start planning guys 😉
Address: CG 2 – 3 Ground Floor, Ansal Plaza, Khel Gaon Marg, New Delhi
Telephone: 011 30806523
Average cost for two: Rs. 2000
Cuisine: European, North Indian
Timing: 6PM to 1AM
- Live Sports screening
- Wheelchair accessible
- Smoking Area
Follow MYFOODPROJECT for all the latest updates around Delhi NCR