Oh Dear McDonald’s , you’ll be missed!
Shutters of 43 out of 55 McDonald’s outlets in Delhi came down on 29th June’17… I’M NOT LOVIN IT !
A place where college students took their girlfriends on a date, you attended a school friend’s birthday party or satiated your low budget midnight hunger and of course, the joy of a new toy!
Only solace is the 12 outlets that are still functional and here is a list for you:
- Connaught Place,17 Regal Building, Connaught Place
- N – 10, C.P.,10, Block – N, Connaught Circus
- Old Delhi Railway Station, Form No.: 16,Old Delhi Railway Station
- Ansal Plaza,BG02, August Kranti Marg
- Community Centre,2, Community Centre, Saket
- Delhi ITO Milap, Shop No.GF 3A to GF-4D, Milap Building, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
T.O. New Delhi
- DLF Sarojini Nagar, Shop No.: 34, 102B, 109, 110, Ground & First Floor, Multilevel Parking Cum Commercial Complex(MLCP), DLF South Square
- Nehru Place, Shop No.: 1, Plot No.: 45, Satyam Cinema Complex
- South Extension Part – II,E – 31 & 32, South Extension – Part – II
- Priya Complex, Vasant Vihar
- Agarwal Fun City Mall, Shop No.: 7, 8 & 9 East CBD, Shahdara
- V3S East Central Mall, Ground Floor Shop No.: 98 & 107, Plot No.: 12,Laxmi Nagar, Preet Vihar
- Kashmere Gate,ISBT, DMRC Railway Station, Kashmere Gate
West Delhi folks seem to be the worst hit but none-the-less, hope you make full use of this list 😀