Posted by Luv Luthra (Find him on Facebook)
A fine dine restaurant near TDI mall in Rajouri Garden.
Staff was well mannered and well informed. And yes, the service was also quick as well.
Subtle overall. The main entry gate, eye soothing beige decor and the seating arrangement..quire comfortable!! 😍😍
DRINKS AND FOOD:
Tried out their various drinks and lipsmacking food –
- Britney’s Favourite – Started with this drink..prepared with orange,pineapple juice, banana syrup and strawberry blended with ice and vanilla ice cream. Umm..we liked this!! 😋
- Guava Nector – Presented in a bulb like glass..loved it!! 😍 This was prepared with a fusion of guava and pineapple juices and a pinch of tangy flavor.
- Dahi Kebab – Among the very few vegetarian snacks we like..and it was quite-delectable!
- Cigar rolls – Rolls prepared with corn, veggies and filled with cheese. This was aptly crisp and tasted so well!!
- Chinese Salad – Special mention to this as it is worthy of a try.
- Wrapped Prawns – A personal favourite here..tasted so heavenly!!
In the main course, we tried out their Dal Makhani, butter chicken and rogan mutton josh. Our plate couldn’t be better than this as the plate’s contents were full of flavor!!
In the desserts, we tried out their :-
1.Gulab Jamun – It was wow. Can anybody say no to this? 😉
2.Sizzling brownie with vanilla ice cream – It tasted superb..a perfect ending!!
This place is a must try place with your family and we are sure you will visit it again..!! 😉😎