Posted by Luv Luthra (Find him on Facebook)
An exclusive fine dine and royal family restaurant that serves North Indian and Chinese cuisines in Rajouri Garden, New Delhi.It promises to serve the best buffet in town.
This place is spread over two floors with great live music.
The two barbecue slots on every table to serve hot sizzling food.Such a pretty place it was!! 😍
Service was quick, staff was well mannered and well informed about the dishes.
Thumbs up for their service!! 👍👍
FOOD AND DRINKS:
- Oreo shake – Started up with this drink. It was quite light in color and less flavoured. Needs little improvement!
- Chilly Chicken – Though nothing new and special about the taste yet, was good. The taste was something we are all used to.
- Twaichi chicken – One of our favourite snacks there as was prepared well!
- Grilled Fish – Lip smacking and a bit different than the others.This was accurately fried with perfect crispness..tasted so luscious!! 😋
- Palak Patta chaat – Crunchy and so mouth watering.. we loved it!!
In the main course, we tried out their
- Butter chicken
- Dal makhani
- Shahi paneer
- Murg Dum Biryani
- Mutton Rogan Josh
And among these, ‘Dal Makhani’ and ‘Murg Dum biryani’ were just outstanding. We are short of words to describe.
To finish it off, I tried out some desserts from their huge range! 😍
- Chocolate tarts
- Blueberry yogurt
- Strawberry yogurt
- Gulab Jamun
Wrapping up, a must try out place to hang out with your family/friends at super pocket friendly prices!! 😉😎 You will come out will filled bellies and not-so-empty pockets.