Posted by Luv Luthra (Find him on Facebook)
BAND BAAJA..BAND BAAJA…BAND BAAJA BAARAAT..!!
Band Baja Baraat located in Rajouri garden near B.K. Dutt market.
A first of it’s kind wedding themed buffet restaurant is all set to rock you off your feet with it’s exceptional offering.
The ambience is yet another mesmerising feature of this place.
As you will enter the place you will get the vibes of pure Indian wedding..the golden cage at the very entrance, multicolored floral decoration, white and pink coloured interiors, fancy mirrors on the walls, golden/brightly lit atmosphere and even the different seating arrangement which were so comfy..Accompanied with the romantic bollywood songs in the background that all sums up to the perfect theming of Indian wedding.
I found their service quite impressive.
Each and every staff member was well mannered and well informed.
They were always there for serving up the food.
Thumbs up for their service 👍👍
FOOD AND DRINKS:
You can find every flavor of Delhi here starting from the popular street food to Authentic North Indian Cuisine.
Apart from this, their’s a gol gappa serving counter and live cooking session of pasta with the toppings of your choice as you may have experienced in the weddings!!
Anyway, coming to the food and drinks I tasted here
1. Green Apple Mojito – So, I simply began with this drink. Nothing much or special to say about this..but it was refreshing..!! 😁
2. Veg Platter – It was a combo of two vegetarian snacks – Paneer tikka and cheese balls.
They both were superb. Paneer was perfectly cooked and tasted really luscious.
Cheese ball was also not less..Fully crisped and cheesy.
Loved this platter!! 😍
3. White Sauce pasta – Pasta..my favourite 😁
But it was little bland..could be more better.
4. Chicken Tikka – Chicken never disappoints me!! 😅
It was well roasted and worth every bite..Liked it!!
5. Fish tikka – Although, I prefer fish made items very less..but here i found this accurately fried, light and succulent in taste..😋😋
6. Palak patta chaat – This was simply the best vegetarian snack.
Craving while writing. 😋😋
Loved it’s presentation!! 😍
• Mains •
7. Dal Makhani – One of the most choosed option among vegetarians
So creamy and yummy it was!! 😍😍
8. Mutton Rogan Josh – Nothing new/special added but it was really delectable.
Perfect blending of spices made the mutton tasteful and gravy delicious. Must try 👍
9. Butter chicken – Ahh!! Ever – forever love for butter chicken 😀😋
It was tooooo gooood!! 😋😋
• Desserts •
No matter how much i ate their’s always a capacity for desserts in my stomach.😅
10. Rasmalai – It was so soft and light that it melted in my mouth in just few seconds. Tasted quite good!! ☺
11. Shahi tudka- Fried bread topped with sweet syrup and coated with rabri..I had this two-three times!! 😋
Absolute sweetened treat after finishing the meal.
All in all, this place is a complete value for –
Food ▪ 4.5/5
Ambience ▪ 4/5
Service ▪ 4/5
Money ▪ 4.5/5
Overall ▪ 4/5
Try this place once with your family or friends to experience something like never before and you will surely love to step in here again!! 😉😎