Well, this is a short and easy recipe for a yummy chicken open-sandwich 😉 Reason: we didn’t marinate and prepare a chicken from scratch. We took the easier route of simply ordering some roasted chicken/tandoori chicken from a nearby restaurant 😉 Since this check has inherent spices, you won’t need anything
- Raosted chicken- As per requiement. Approx one large piece for two open sandwiches
- Amul Cheese Spread- According to taste
- Sandwich spread- According to taste
- Shred the chicken in a plate.
- Add some Cheese and Sandwich soread according to yout taste and mix well.
- Add the batter on a slice of bread and spread evenly
- Toast this on low flame till the bread is crisp and the cheese melts a little
- Garnish with some Tobasco sauce if you want to add some spice