Written by Luv Luthra (Find him on Facebook)
While every another day, springs up a new cafe and bar, so this time their is a launch of one of the rattling bar ‘DRAMA – THE UPSIDE DOWN BAR‘ at Rajouri Garden near B.K. Dutt Market. As the name suggests, this place is completely dramatic. And if you’re wondering what’s the drama theme all about, then have a look at below pictures, so that you will come across what’s the DRAMA all about.
Each and every floor has a different atmosphere. At the very first floor, there’s a complete lounge area, at second floor there’s a fine dine restaurant and at third floor (the terrace) one can simply relax/chill with friends with an ample view of outside. The ambience is yet another attribute that added charm to the overall experience. It is simply unique, classy and one of the best. Everything is upside down like sometimes world goes upside down so here we are… Bookshelves, lampshades, Table and chair and many more…and especially the big car Formula F1Marlboro Car hanging upside down bar on the wall. Apart from these, they also have two video game systems in the corner of the first floor.
One will be astounded while entering here, as each piece of this is admirable like – writings on the roof of floor, amazing architecture, Mona Lisa painting, special ‘Selfie Spot’.
FOOD AND DRINKS:
Coming to the food and drinks, here also their’s a complete drama. Have a look below.
• Snacks and Drinks
1. Whatsapp Kebab – Presented in a bowl that looks alike umbrella upside down. A crispy fried layer with a stuffing of spinach and cheese. It was so flavory and mouth watering. A must try out snack for vegetarians..And yes for non-vegetarians too ! :p
2. Twitter Tangdi – Presented in a big bone that was holding three tangdi’s Green coloured tangdi’s that were perfectly roasted. Another heavenly snack that you cannot say ‘No’ to.
3. Chin Chin Chicken – This was another unique name given to chilly chicken. Presented in a sea shell platter. Chillies were more than it should be. Tastewise, it was perfect, light, succulent with right blend of spices.
4. Hokey Shokey – Presented in a hockey style stick with a bowl (ball) chutney inside it. Tasted quite good!
5. Kurkurey Tandoori Paneer – Another lipsmacking vegetarian snack that was served in a cage. So soft and succulent. Must try!
6. Pinzara Chusa – Fully roasted chicken presented in a cage. One of my favuorite snack there..So delish! Loved it! 😍
7. Drama Fruit Punch – Prepared with different flavour of fruit juices. I found it really appetizing. Good option for non-alcoholics.
• Main Course
8. Dhakkan Murg Makkhan – Another name given to the Butter Chicken. Tasted simply superb!
9. Mutter Malai Factory – So creamy and yummy! Perfectly cooked. Tasted good with Indian breads.
10. Berry Ananas Roshgulla – Presented with the red rose in a brown coloured platter. Looking so lovely. Prepared with roshgulla that was chopped into several pieces served with creamy type sauce and little nuts. Tasted average and little more sweetened than it should be..!!
11. Tandoori Paan – Expectation got higher from the name so called ‘Tandoori Paan’. But, I found this normal asusual in taste. Tastewise a perfect chill and sweet treat to my taste buds when I was about to leave.
Ending up, I would like to suggest that one should must experience the unicity of this place and I am pretty sure you would love to visit this place again. Undoubtly, this place has became one of my favourite place too!!
Highly Recommendable!! 👍