Written by Luv Luthra (Find him on Facebook)
A huge and spacious multicuisine cafe located at one of the ever packed place of Delhi – Connaught Place, N Block Outer Circle.
The ambience was another hold spellbound feature of the lounge.The red low lighting, brownish interiors, electrifying music, different sitting arrangements like sofas, chairs and couches that overall amplified the voguish ambience of the cafe making it classy one!
FOOD AND DRINKS:
So, I went to this cafe last week for the new menu launch.This cafe offers a distinguished and generous menu encompassing north Indian and Continental Cuisines.A lot of innovation has been done with the food to give it a better experience onwards.
1. Chicken Tikka Salami Taco – Prepared with salami, chicken tikka chaat and lettuce.This was a perfect salad to start up with. The chicken was so fresh and flavory. Loved it..Must try!
2. Mint Vodka Golgappa Shots -Fusion khimchi aloo filling served in gol gappas with a refreshing mint vodka shot. It was quite acceptable, not that bad.
3. Crispy Honey chilli aloo tikkis -Mini potato patties served on a bed of khimchi salad. Less sweetened and good tasting.
4. Bunny chow with Koshimbir Salad (In Tandoori Chicken) – This was one among my favourite dish there. The butter chicken was so tacky and heavenly that tasted perfectly with the bread. I ordered this twice.
5. Galawati Kebab (In Mutton) – Galawati kebab with mini tawa paratha tzatziki and mint. Worth a try if you’re a mutton lover!
6. Pineapple Canned Juice -It was fresh and appetizing. A soft beverage one can simply go for. Also, a good option for health lovers.
7. Croissant bowl in Tandoori Chicken – Served with french fries and coleslaw.The croissant was so crispy and stuffed with savoury tandoori chicken and vegetables with perfect blending of spices. Really liked it!
8. Spaghetti aglo olio with spicy corn salsa – This was an italian-mexican combination. An interesting twist given to common spaghetti noddles this time!
9. The Banana Oreo Shake -This was quite simple and large in quantity. It was good but it could be made more better by adding some chunks and more thickier..
10. Kala khatta Cheesecake -A taste of summer. Though, little overally butter still i found it really toothy and delish.
11. Red Velvet Cake Jar -A jar of gooey red velvet cake sponge and cream cheese frosting. It was one among the last but not the least category. I couldn’t stop myself from scooping out again and again. Perfect treat to taste buds in the end.
So after visiting this place, now I can say with surety that this place is one among the first rated place in Connaught Place! Highly Recommendable!! 👍